Bailliage Nacional de Costa Rica
The majority of members who join La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs do so through the recommendation of a friend who is already a member, but you can also contact us directly by emailing (see below) or by calling 2654-5346 to receive any additional information you would like.
* Be part of a prestigious international association of the world of gastronomy.
* Possibility of showing the bronze plaque of the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs in your establishment, (applies to professional members with a maître degree).
* Access to the international website and a list of all member establishments including detailed information.
* Opportunities to participate throughout the year in various events organized around the world for members of La Chaîne: dinners, other food & wine events, culinary demonstrations, competitions ...
* The opportunity to meet like-minded people and build lasting relationships based on an appreciation for fine food and wines.
* Direct contact with chefs, wine professionals and gastronomes.
* Membership is transferable and internationally recognized.
* Free subscription to the International Magazine of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs published in France with coverage of events around the world.
* The right to participate annually in the General Assembly in Paris with members from all countries.
* Included in the list of member hotels and restaurants (applies to members of the hospitality industry).